Tuesday 26 October 2010

STYLE NV Rant - Moaning about Musac

This is going out to any event producers, shop owners, TV producers, anyone who anything to do with choosing background music or Musac, as it is more commonly known, to recreate interior, lifestyle environments. I’m speaking on behalf of many people when I say

STOP USING SUCH TOSH, WE HATE IT !!!!
The term for elevator music shouldn’t be Musac, it should be Musak a merging of the two words Music and Kak, because is that is way more apt.
This inane, dull, annoying, music, that’s supposed to chill me out, calm me down does nothing of the kind. IT DRIVES ME UP THE BLOODY WALL. It drives me up the wall and usually out of the room or shop, or show, which I’m guessing is not the general idea. It certainly doesn’t make me want to part with any of my hard earned cash.
http://www.stylenv.co.uk/blogs/blogEntry.cfm?b=33

No comments:

Post a Comment