Monday 9 August 2010

STYLE NV Quelquechose - Button Magnets

Don't you just LOVE them? They are just so cute. I met this lovely lady selling vintage buttons in Portobello Market, in London, the other week and I thought "Now what can I do with them that will really show them off and I thought Aha - magnets!" The card packaging that they were attached to was great too, but I guess you have to break eggs to make an omelette!



Now it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out how to make button magnets but if you want to make them yourself and a bit of need some reassurance, here's how http://www.stylenv.co.uk/designDetails.cfm?d=2


If however, you just want them now and you can't be dealing with lovely ladies form Portobello, then click the link again and I will sell you some, or a kit to do make them yourself. So let me tell you some more. . .


The button magnets are sold in packs of ten. The buttons will vary in size, from about 3cm - 2cm and I'll make sure you've got a good range of sizes. The magnets themselves again range from 3cm to 2cm, depending on the size of the button. The button magnets will mostly be just one button per magnet but I might stick a smaller one of top, depending on what works best, you'll just have to trust me on that!


They are great for a stocking filler, little birthday prezzie or hey, why not just treat yourself - I bet you deserve it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment